28.11.12

What Next?




Design Agency 5foot6 have teamed up with Beach London to present a selection of graduate illustrators as they take their first steps into industry and I am lucky enough to be one of those chosen few!

What Next? - an exhibition and publication launching at Beach on Thursday 29th November 2012 will feature the work of myself and 9 other exciting young illustrators based on a series of questions that were passed from person to person.


I will post some photos up of the launch here and upload my work onto my website very soon. So watch this space.


Exhibitors:
James Jessiman
Charlie Cameron
Lorna Scobie
Joe Vass
Joshua Wiley
Ellie Andrews
Grace Helmer
Callum Robey
Simon Cheadle
Josh Checkley

20 Cheshire Street

London, E2 6EH
Thursday 29th November
Beach London

No comments:

Post a Comment